Sign in to follow this  

Not enough eyes... (huge pics)

Lately I don't know what I enjoy more: the plane (A2A C172R), the scenery (Orbx FTXG plus Norwegian freeware), the skies (REX), the weather (OpusFSX)... No matter where I look, it all looks beautiful! Sometimes it feels like I am flying through paintings of old Dutch masters! I just don't have enough eyes to see and enjoy everything!

Here are some random shots out of the VC I took during my last flights.

9740786854_eae4a24fef_o.jpg

9738577561_0a262a64b9_o.jpg

9738577443_c29e8fe888_o.jpg

9740786126_233c4f3c99_o.jpg

9738576899_8b84976298_o.jpg

9738576791_d13a0d8bc9_o.jpg

9740785666_c92f2dfa00_o.jpg

9738576597_f4b96f7cc6_o.jpg

9740785378_4281273c69_o.jpg

Love the fog in the mountains.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The FSX rain is pretty awful IMO...and lack of drops on the windscreen. Panel is too clean for me but otherwise lovely screens. :Applause:

I started out to look at "just one".   I saw them all!!  Great shots done the way things ought to be for this scenery addict--low and slow.

Phantastic pictures, wonderful!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Excellent! Those foggy mountains are really cool.

Thanks for the compliments although I always find it a bit hard to say thanks for something I didn't really do... I mean: all those addons do the real job! ^_^

Excellent shots!  What weather program are you using?

I'm using AS2012 and I've never seen fog like that with mine.

OpusFSX. Obviously I don't get great skies like that everyday because it depends on the weather: sometimes the skies look dull or even ugly, but well, that's how it is in real life too, of course. But during the last week the weather was awesome and OpusFSX did a pretty good job on painting the skies!

OpusFSX. Obviously I don't get great skies like that everyday because it depends on the weather: sometimes the skies look dull or even ugly, but well, that's how it is in real life too, of course. But during the last week the weather was awesome and OpusFSX did a pretty good job on painting the skies!

Now I'm beginning to think about Opus.  I've read great things about it but never really took the time to look at shots.

I've been using AS2012 since it came out and I've never seen it do that kind of fog around mountains anywhere.

I also just noticed that I haven't installed any of the SP's for AS2012.  I never took the time to read the additional info on the status bar until now.  I'll see how that goes. 

Thanks for the info and sorry for going off topic.